1. Which one is not an official EU language?
2. How many official language does the European Union have?
3. Which one of these alphabets is not used by any official EU language?
4. Which of these countries did not ask that its language be recognized as an official EU language?
5. What languages family does Basque belong to?
6. Where is Galician spoken?
7. Where is Cornish spoken?
8. Where is Mirandese spoken?
9. If you speak only Slovak, which other language is the easiest to understand?
10. Which of the following pairs are two names for the same language?
11. What is the most spoken constructed language?
12. Which language does not belong to the same family as the other?
13. How many languages are estimated to be indigenous to Europe?
14. Which Slavic language does not have cases?
15. Which of the following is a Romance language?
16. Which is the only European language that always places the family name first and the given name second?
17. In which European language does a woman’s surname indicate her marital status?
18. Who was the founder of Esperanto?
19. What are the Baltic languages?
20. What is one of the few European languages that have dual?
If you want to be informed about language policy, you can leave your e-mail address (optionally).
I am a linguistics or languages student