1. Which one is not an official EU language?
2. Which one is an official EU language?
3. How many official language does the European Union have?
4. Which one is an official EU language?
5. What languages family does Basque belong to?
6. Where are Upper and Lower Sorbian spoken?
7. Where is Cornish spoken?
8. Where is Mirandese spoken?
9. If you speak only Slovak, which other language is the easiest to understand?
10. What languages family does Hungarian belong to?
11. Which of the following pairs are two names for the same language?
12. What is the most spoken constructed language?
13. What language is related to Maltese?
14. How many languages are estimated to be indigenous to Europe?
15. Which language is written from right to left?
16. Which Slavic language does not have cases?
17. Which is the only European language that always places the family name first and the given name second?
18. In which European language does a woman’s surname indicate her marital status?
19. Who was the founder of Esperanto?
20. What are the Baltic languages?
If you want to be informed about language policy, you can leave your e-mail address (optionally).
I am a linguistics or languages student