1. Which one is an official EU language?
2. Which of these countries did not ask that its language be recognized as an official EU language?
3. Where are Upper and Lower Sorbian spoken?
4. Where is Kashubian spoken?
5. Where is Cornish spoken?
6. Which text is written in Dutch?
7. What language is this text written in?Etümoloogia on sõnade päritolu, algupära uurimisega tegelev keeleteaduse haru, ta vaatleb sõnade päritolu ja nende sugulussuhteid teiste sama keele või teiste keelte sõnadega.
8. Which text is written in Georgian?
9. Which text is written in Croatian?
10. Which sentence is written in Portuguese?
11. Which of the following is not a name for Germany?
12. Which of the following is not a name for Russia?
13. In which country can you find the city whose names in other languages are the following?Bécs, Dunaj, Vídeň
14. Which one is not a name (current or historical) of Slovakia's capital city?
15. Which of the following translations does not mean “Cheers”?
16. Which of the following translations does not mean “Don’t lean out of the window”?
17. What languages family does Hungarian belong to?
18. Which language does not belong to the same family as the other?
19. What is the Albanian language called in Albanian?
20. Who was the founder of Esperanto?
If you want to be informed about language policy, you can leave your e-mail address (optionally).
I am a linguistics or languages student