1. Which one is an official EU language?
2. Which of these countries did not ask that its language be recognized as an official EU language?
3. Where are Upper and Lower Sorbian spoken?
4. Where is Galician spoken?
5. Where is Mirandese spoken?
6. Which text is written in Slovenian?
7. What language is this text written in?Etümoloogia on sõnade päritolu, algupära uurimisega tegelev keeleteaduse haru, ta vaatleb sõnade päritolu ja nende sugulussuhteid teiste sama keele või teiste keelte sõnadega.
8. What language is this text written in?A szintaxis vagy mondattan a nyelvészetben a szavak szószerkezetekké és mondatokká kapcsolódásának szabályait írja le.
9. Which sentence is written in Portuguese?
10. Which language uses the following special characters?áðéíóúýþæö
11. Which country is called “Lietuva” in its own language?
12. Which of the following is not a name for Austria?
13. In which country can you find the city whose names in other languages are the following?Fenis, Benátky, Velence
14. In which country can you find the city whose names in other languages are the following?Κωνσταντινούπολη, Цариград, Stambolli
15. Which of the following translations does not mean “I love you”?
16. Which of the following translations means “Happy New Year”?
17. What languages family does Hungarian belong to?
18. What is the Albanian language called in Albanian?
19. Which is the only European language that always places the family name first and the given name second?
20. What are the Baltic languages?
If you want to be informed about language policy, you can leave your e-mail address (optionally).
I am a linguistics or languages student