1. Which one is not an official EU language?
2. Which one is an official EU language?
3. Where are Upper and Lower Sorbian spoken?
4. Where is Mingrelian spoken?
5. Where is Mirandese spoken?
6. Which text is written in Slovenian?
7. What language is this text written in?Hver maður er borinn frjáls og jafn öðrum að virðingu og réttindum. Menn eru gæddir vitsmunum og samvisku, og ber þeim að breyta bróðurlega hverjum við annan.
8. What language is this text written in?Etümoloogia on sõnade päritolu, algupära uurimisega tegelev keeleteaduse haru, ta vaatleb sõnade päritolu ja nende sugulussuhteid teiste sama keele või teiste keelte sõnadega.
9. What language is this text written in?Semantik er en gren af lingvistik, som beskæftiger sig med betydning. I tværsproglig semantik sammenligner og kontrasterer man betydningsenheder i forskellige sprog.
10. Which sentence is written in Portuguese?
11. Which country is called “Shqipëria” in its own language?
12. Which of the following is not a name for Italy?
13. In which country can you find the city whose names in other languages are the following?Κωνσταντινούπολη, Цариград, Stambolli
14. In which country can you find the city whose names in other languages are the following?Bécs, Dunaj, Vídeň
15. Which of the following translations does not mean “Hello, how are you?”?
16. Which of the following translations does not mean “Don’t lean out of the window”?
17. What is the most spoken constructed language?
18. Which of the following is a Romance language?
19. What is the Albanian language called in Albanian?
20. Who was the founder of Esperanto?
If you want to be informed about language policy, you can leave your e-mail address (optionally).
I am a linguistics or languages student